2018 California State Championship & The Butte Sink Regional Duck Calling Contest
2-Day Sponsor and Vendors Instruction & Information August 25th & 26th
EVENT:The California State Duck Calling Competition is a waterfowl tradition with a long heritage of providing duck callers the opportunity to compete for an invitation to the World Duck Calling Championship in Stuttgart, Arkansas.
This California Duck calling tradition has produced multiple world champion duck callers and we are proud to continue our support in the pursuit to master the art of calling waterfowl. Please join us in The Largest two day Outdoor Expo and Duck Calling Contest in the West. We are excited to have your participation in our quest to bring more Callers and Waterfowl enthusiasts to this wonderful event.
9:00 AM – Opening
10:00 AM – Butte Sink Regional Duck Calling Contest / World Championship Qualifier
12:00 PM – Seminar
1:00 PM - Junior and Intermediate Duck Calling Contest
2:00 PM - Junior and Intermediate Speck Calling Contest
3:00 PM - California State Live Duck Calling Contest
10:00 AM - CA State Duck Calling Championship / World Championship Qualifier
12:00 PM – Seminar
1:00 PM - California State Speck Calling Contest
2:30 PM - California State Two-Man Meat Calling Contest
OUTDOOR EXPO INFORMATION:
- Booth space will be a grass area (partial shade) approximately 10’ x 10’.
- Greenhead Level Sponsors will receive preferred spaces approximately 10’ x 20’ including 2 banquet tables, & 4 chairs.
- Water & food will be for sale at the event. The caterer will also be barbequing a fantastic lunch for purchase. (Lunch will be provided for the Event Sponsors, Vendors & Contestants.)
- Setup Friday from 4 pm – 6 pm or Saturday from 6 am – 9 am. The event begins at 9:00
- Overnight security will be provided Saturday night for precaution only
- Clean-up – Sunday 4:00 PM
- Every exhibitor at the 2016 Outdoor Expo will have a 12’ space, 1 – 10’ banquet table and 2 – folding chairs & 2 – lunches each day. Power is not available.
- Recommended items to bring: Extra Chairs if needed, Giveaways, Product Samples etc., Shade Canopy (Colusa Rentals can deliver), Generator (if you need power), Kid’s items if applicable, Brochures and Information Handouts.
- No Alcohol or Smoking allowed at Memorial Park.
- Vehicles are not allowed in the park. Please be prepared to carry items to your location.
- No duck calling from the audience during the live competition.
- All booth items, product, and trash need to be removed upon completion of the event.
- Please review the terms & conditions and sign the attached vendor agreement.
- Have fun and thank you for helping us make this a safe, family-friendly event!
Vendor Application / Contract for 2-Day Exhibitor Space
August 25th & 26th, 2018. 8:00 am @ Colusa Veteran’s Memorial Park
Company Name_____________________________ Contact:_________________
Business Type: Non Profit Supplier Artist Other
I, the EXHIBITOR, agree that ONLY the PRODUCTS or SERVICES LISTED BELOW and approved by Kittles Sport Co. may be displayed_____________________________
Sponsor / Vendor PAYMENT
2018 Sponsor: Greenhead $2500 / Pintail $1500 / Widgeon $1000
2018 Vendor Booth Space = $200 (Table & 2 Chairs Provided & two lunches)
CHECK # _________ TOTAL $
Or, Pay by Credit Card: AMEX MC VISA DISC
CARD EXP. / SECURITY CODE ___
NAME ON CARD ____________________________________
I hereby apply for exhibit space in the 2018 California State Duck Calling Championship. I hereby agree to abide by the terms, conditions and regulations of California State and Federal. By signing here I also accept the terms & conditions as stated of participating in the event and acknowledge that Kittle’s Outdoor Sport Co. shall have no liability whatsoever arising out of, or related to, this agreement in particular, but not limited to any direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages.
mail 888 Market Street, Colusa, CA 95932 • phone 530.458.HUNT • fax 530.458.2988 • web www.kittlesoutdoor.com
California State Championship
Duck Calling Contest
August 26th & 27th
Directions to the Event:
I-5 North 1 hour 14 min.
I-5 N for 52.3 miles to exit 578 CA-20
Turn Right on 578 for CA-20E (8.4miles)
Turn right on Market St.
Memorial Park is on the Corner of Market Street & 10th Street On your immediate right *Kittle’s Outdoor Store is across the street at 888 Market St., Colusa, CA 95932
CA State Duck Calling Sponsorship
The Top Level Greenhead Sponsorship Includes: Radio Advertising Website…
Pintail Sponsorship Includes: Medium size logo on event signs & website…
Wigeon Level Sponsorship Includes: Small size logo on event signs &…